Allu Arjun has received terrific feedback for his performance in his latest film Na Peru Surya. Now that the film has released, there is a lot of curiosity as to which director will Bunny work next.
The latest we hear is that he is yet to take a call on his next. Some days back, there was news that he will work with Vikram Kumar and now there is also a talk that Harish Shankar is also ready with a script for Bunny.
But nothing has been confirmed as of yet and sources say that Allu Arjun is taking his time and wants to plan things in an effective manner which will help his career.
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019