Allu Arjun has received terrific feedback for his performance in his latest film Na Peru Surya. Now that the film has released, there is a lot of curiosity as to which director will Bunny work next.
The latest we hear is that he is yet to take a call on his next. Some days back, there was news that he will work with Vikram Kumar and now there is also a talk that Harish Shankar is also ready with a script for Bunny.
But nothing has been confirmed as of yet and sources say that Allu Arjun is taking his time and wants to plan things in an effective manner which will help his career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival