Senior hero Jagapathi Babu is one of the most busiest character artistes with a handful of big ticket movies in all the film industries down South. Jagapathi Babu is relishing the accolades he has been receiving for his role in his Malayalam debut, Manyam Puli.
Very soon, the handsome actor will be seen in the role of a 60-year-old man in the movie, which has been titled Patel Sir. This film showcases a poignant relationship between an old man and a visually challenged girl. More details about the movie’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes