Baahubali became the first ever Telugu film to win the Golden Lotus for Best Film in the National Awards. This award was also followed by a National Award for best Visual Effects. These are not small achievements and they have put the spotlight on Telugu Cinema once again.
However, Team Baahubali is moving ahead like it is ‘business as usual’. The celebrations and reactions to this prestigious recognition was rather muted and the team got back to work after expressing their happiness on social media.
The reason for this is the huge amount of work that lies ahead. Though the film is due for release only in April 2017, Rajamouli and his team have planned a mammoth project this time, to whatever expectations ‘Baahubali – The Beginning’ may have created.
The movie is being shot at Ramoji Film City, where huge sets are being erected once again for the movie.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?