Prince Mahesh Babu’s Businessman is going great guns in all places and the movie is turning in an unbelievable Box Office performance in all areas. We have just received information that Businessman’s first week share of East Godavari is on track to cross the lifetime share of Pokiri in East Godavari. Tickets have been sold out for many days in advance and that has allowed the distributors to get an approximate evaluation of the first week share. Pokiri’s lifetime share stands at about 2.40 Crores for East Godavari.
The movie has been released in a record number of theaters across the world due to the huge buzz surrounding the project. Businessman has Mahesh Babu and Kajal in the lead roles. Puri Jagan has directed the film.
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie