Prince Mahesh Babu’s next venture, ‘Businessman’, is racing ahead with its production work and the movie is on target for a January 11th 2012 release. The movie is being directed by Puri Jagannath and Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine. We have exclusive information that dubbing work for the movie will begin from November 15th at Shabdalaya Studios.
Thaman is scoring the music and the audio will reportedly be launched in December. ‘Businessman’ is being produced by R.R.Movie Makers and there are very high expectations on this project as Mahesh Babu and Puri Jagannath are teaming up for the first time after ‘Pokiri’ to recreate that magic
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback
- Finally, young hero buys a smartphone