Prince Mahesh Babu’s next venture, ‘Businessman’, is racing ahead with its production work and the movie is on target for a January 11th 2012 release. The movie is being directed by Puri Jagannath and Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine. We have exclusive information that dubbing work for the movie will begin from November 15th at Shabdalaya Studios.
Thaman is scoring the music and the audio will reportedly be launched in December. ‘Businessman’ is being produced by R.R.Movie Makers and there are very high expectations on this project as Mahesh Babu and Puri Jagannath are teaming up for the first time after ‘Pokiri’ to recreate that magic
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections