Prince Mahesh Babu’s next venture, ‘Businessman’, is racing ahead with its production work and the movie is on target for a January 11th 2012 release. The movie is being directed by Puri Jagannath and Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine. We have exclusive information that dubbing work for the movie will begin from November 15th at Shabdalaya Studios.
Thaman is scoring the music and the audio will reportedly be launched in December. ‘Businessman’ is being produced by R.R.Movie Makers and there are very high expectations on this project as Mahesh Babu and Puri Jagannath are teaming up for the first time after ‘Pokiri’ to recreate that magic
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation