Talented director Hanu Raghavapudi, who scored a blockbuster with his last film Sita Ramam, is reportedly collaborating with pan-Indian star Prabhas for a big project very soon.
If the rumours are to be believed, Hanu recently pitched a story that was liked by the Saaho actor. If everything goes well, the duo will work together on a film, and Mythri Movie Makers is likely to bankroll the project.
Prabhas has numerous exciting projects in his pipeline to finish. He will begin working on this project if the rumours are indeed true. His next big movie, Adipurush, is scheduled to hit theaters worldwide on June 16, 2023.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas visits TTD ahead of Adipurush’s event
- OTT Review : Scoop – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Karthi to act in one more sequel?
- Much-awaited update on Ajith’s Vidaa Muyarchi’s first schedule
- Big news on Naga Chaitanya turns out to be a rumor
- Official: Intinti Ramayanam gets a new release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food