A few days ago, an official announcement revealed that the talented actress Sai Pallavi has been chosen as the leading lady in an upcoming film starring Naga Chaitanya, directed by Chandoo Mondeti.
The film, which is currently without an official title but is often referred to as NC 23, has once again become a topic of discussion. According to the latest rumours, the film’s music will be composed by Santhosh Narayanan instead of Anirudh Ravichander. However, it’s important to note that this change has yet to be officially confirmed.
The skilful composer Santhosh Narayanan is currently engaged in other projects, including Prabhas’ Kalki 2898 AD and Venkatesh’s Saindhav. Expect more intriguing details to emerge soon, so stay tuned for updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Hi Nanna surpasses $500K at the US box office
- OTT Review : Kadak Singh – Hindi film on ZEE5
- The happening Tripti Dimri opens up on her bold scenes in Animal
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel