Young Rebel Star Prabhas is currently occupied with Saaho, a high budgeted action adventurous thriller. The film’s month-long UAE schedule will kick-start in January. After Saaho, Prabhas is committed to doing a film in Jil director Radhakrishna Kumar’s direction.
It’s well-known that Prabhas’ uncle and veteran hero Rebel Star Krishnam Raju had planned a project with Prabhas a couple of years ago. The film was tentatively titled Dandaa. Now, the buzz on this much-talked-about movie is back. Industry grapevine is that Prabhas and Krishnam Raju will kick-start the film early next year.
The Prabhas-Krishnam Raju project will be bankrolled under the Rebel Star’s Gopikrishna Movies banner. Prabhas’ home banner UV Creations is expected to join forces for the project. An official announcement in this regard is awaited. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy