Young Rebel Star Prabhas is currently occupied with Saaho, a high budgeted action adventurous thriller. The film’s month-long UAE schedule will kick-start in January. After Saaho, Prabhas is committed to doing a film in Jil director Radhakrishna Kumar’s direction.
It’s well-known that Prabhas’ uncle and veteran hero Rebel Star Krishnam Raju had planned a project with Prabhas a couple of years ago. The film was tentatively titled Dandaa. Now, the buzz on this much-talked-about movie is back. Industry grapevine is that Prabhas and Krishnam Raju will kick-start the film early next year.
The Prabhas-Krishnam Raju project will be bankrolled under the Rebel Star’s Gopikrishna Movies banner. Prabhas’ home banner UV Creations is expected to join forces for the project. An official announcement in this regard is awaited. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Ismart Shankar takes a solid opening in Nizam
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Star heroine to launch Evaru’s teaser
- Rakshasudu’s gripping trailer unveiled
- Star hero and his girlfriend blessed with a baby boy