Vishnu Manchu’s dream project, Kannappa, will go on to the sets very soon. The film will be helmed by Mukesh Kumar Singh, who directed the famous Mahabharata serial. There is a strong buzz that PAN India star Prabhas will essay the role of Lord Shiva in this flick.
The latest rumor suggests that Nayanthara is roped in for a cameo in Kannappa. The buzz had it that Nayanthara would play Goddess Parvathi in Kannappa. There is no confirmation from the team, but this rumor is spreading like wildfire. Prabhas and Nayanthara acted together in the film Yogi, which was directed by V.V. Vinayak.
Will Kannappa mark the coming together of Prabhas and Nayanthara after 16 long years? We need to wait and see. Mohan Babu will bankroll Kanappa under the banners of Ava Entertainment and 24 Frames Factory. Nupur Sanon was initially cast as the female lead, but she stepped down from the project at the last minute due to call sheet issues.
The details about the new female lead will be announced soon. Paruchuri Gopalakrishna, Burra Sai Madhav, and Thota Prasad worked on the film’s plot. Manisharma and Stephen Devasi are the music composers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Oscar winner MM Keeravani to compose music for this crazy Hindi film
- HanuMan: Grand trailer release announcement to come out on this date
- Kalki 2898 AD actress’ delayed film to go on floors at this time
- Fans want these Telugu stars to respond about Animal
- Photo Moment: Ajith extends his help to Aamir Khan, and Vishnu Vishal amidst Chennai floods
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT