It is a known fact that Shahrukh Khan will be doing a film in the direction of Tamil director Atlee. The film is confirmed and will go on floors in November as per the news.
The film will be releasing in Tamil and Telugu as well. Now, a crazy gossip going around is that Atlee has locked some crazy titles for different languages.
The news is that the Hindi title is Raja Vardhan Thakur. The Tamil and Telugu versions are titled Veluswami Murugan and Kathi Kondalarayudu respectively which gives an idea that the film will be a mass feast.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Makers planning to avoid wild card entry
- M S Raju highly impressed with his son’s new film
- Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli project in full swing
- Love Story holding well on key Monday
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date