King Nagarjuna is all set to test his luck once again in the upcoming Sankranthi season with his new movie, Naa Saami Ranga, directed by Vijay Binni. Adding to the excitement, there’s an intriguing buzz circulating online about the film.
According to social media rumours, Ashika Ranganathan, who made her Tollywood debut in Kalyan Ram’s Amigos, is roped in to play one of the heroines in this movie. However, we are still awaiting an official announcement from the team.
Srinivasaa Chitturi is producing this film under the Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner. Prasanna Kumar has penned the story and dialogues, while the renowned MM Keeravaani is the composer. Stay tuned for more details, as further information about the film will be unveiled soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Skanda distributors list: Big players planning a massive release
- Naveen Polishetty to collaborate with this leading production house
- Animal: First look poster of Anil Kapoor looks intriguing
- Veedu song from Tiger Nageswara Rao is powerful
- Leo’s new poster assures ultimate face-off between Thalapathy Vijay and Sanjay Dutt
- Megastar Mammootty joins the sets of Yatra 2