Star hero Mohanlal and Prithviraj Sukumaran starrer, Bro Daddy, has impressed the audiences. The recently released OTT movie is now getting ready to be remade in Telugu.
The grapevine is that the popular production house, Suresh Productions, is trying to grab the Telugu remake rights.
It is heard that the makers are planning to rope in Venkatesh and Rana Daggubati to play Mohanlal and Prithviraj roles, respectively.
Netizens are also expressing that Venky is a perfect fit for Mohanlal’s role. More details about the Telugu remake will be unveiled soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Famous production house announces their comeback film
- OTT: Nayanthara’s O2 teaser promises an intriguing thriller
- Viral: Noted music director gets married again
- No stopping SVP at the US box office
- F3: Pooja Hegde shines bright in Life Ante Itta Vundaala’s promo
- Vijay Deverakonda-Samantha’s movie gets a lovely title