It is well known that the Hyderabad Police are not sparing any one when it comes to drunk and drive. Writer and director BVS Ravi was caught driving in an inebriated state yesterday. As Ravi’s alcohol levels exceeded the permitted levels, he was booked under a drunk and drive case earlier.
Ravi will be appearing in court on Monday regarding this case. Interesting aspect is that director RGV was also accompanying Ravi in the car. BVS Ravi has directed Gopi Chand’s Wanted and has produced a film titled Second Hand.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film