It is well known that the Hyderabad Police are not sparing any one when it comes to drunk and drive. Writer and director BVS Ravi was caught driving in an inebriated state yesterday. As Ravi’s alcohol levels exceeded the permitted levels, he was booked under a drunk and drive case earlier.
Ravi will be appearing in court on Monday regarding this case. Interesting aspect is that director RGV was also accompanying Ravi in the car. BVS Ravi has directed Gopi Chand’s Wanted and has produced a film titled Second Hand.
- Samantha in talks for yet another female-centric film?
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon