BVS Ravi, who had earlier written dialogues and scripts for films films like Parugu, Munna and King, has joined the team of Radha Mohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam. Allu Sirish and Yami Gautam are playing lead roles in this film. Prakash Raj is producing it on Duet Movies banner. Revealing the news, Allu Sirish tweeted, “I thank BVS Ravi for coming onboard for the Telugu version on Gauravam. His inputs have elevated our script 2 another level. Excited!” S S Thaman is going to compose the music and the film will go on floors soon. Last year, BVS Ravi turned director with Gopichand starrer Wanted; however, that film failed to click at box office. Recently, he collaborated with Puri Jagannadh to write the script of Devudu Chesina Manushulu and we hear that he’s also working closely with Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat for a Mohan Babu’s film.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes