In quite good news for the Tollywood Film Industry, producer C Kalyan has been appointed as the general secretary of the Film Federation of India. Noted producer K S Rama Rao and actor Murali Mohan have been elected as vice presidents of this federation.
These posts have come as a welcome change and it is a very proud moment for Tollywood, as more than one industry veteran will represent our films on the national front. Congratulations to all those who have been elected.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Star Maa roping these celebs
- Time locked for SSMB27’s much-awaited announcement
- Editing for star hero film starts-Release date in talks
- Rao Ramesh gives a strong warning -Here’s why
- Top Bollywood filmmaker heaps praises on Dhanush and Atlee
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?