In quite good news for the Tollywood Film Industry, producer C Kalyan has been appointed as the general secretary of the Film Federation of India. Noted producer K S Rama Rao and actor Murali Mohan have been elected as vice presidents of this federation.
These posts have come as a welcome change and it is a very proud moment for Tollywood, as more than one industry veteran will represent our films on the national front. Congratulations to all those who have been elected.
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date