In quite good news for the Tollywood Film Industry, producer C Kalyan has been appointed as the general secretary of the Film Federation of India. Noted producer K S Rama Rao and actor Murali Mohan have been elected as vice presidents of this federation.
These posts have come as a welcome change and it is a very proud moment for Tollywood, as more than one industry veteran will represent our films on the national front. Congratulations to all those who have been elected.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny is all praise for Evaru
- Want to see Prabhas as an international star: Krishnam Raju
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-08-2019
- Adivi Sesh thanks Nag, Bunny and Samantha
- Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas’ brother all set for acting debut
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli