In quite good news for the Tollywood Film Industry, producer C Kalyan has been appointed as the general secretary of the Film Federation of India. Noted producer K S Rama Rao and actor Murali Mohan have been elected as vice presidents of this federation.
These posts have come as a welcome change and it is a very proud moment for Tollywood, as more than one industry veteran will represent our films on the national front. Congratulations to all those who have been elected.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar