Actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan has an important message for all the 18 plus youngsters in Andhra Pradesh. The Janasena President today urged the youths in the state to register their names to be eligible to vote in the upcoming general elections.
Pawan also cautioned the youngsters who have already registered themselves with the Election Commission to cross check the status of their voter IDs, as more than 21 lakh votes have been cancelled by the authorities.
“If you do not vote, you will have no right to question the wrongdoings of the government. I am fighting as a responsible citizen because I have registered my name and received my voter ID and thus I’m questioning the government,” said Pawan.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon