It’s been earlier reported that critically acclaimed Telugu slice of life drama, Care of Kancharapalem, is being remade in Tamil as Care of Kaadhal. Interestingly, Tollywood director Hemambar Jasti is debuting as a director with this film.
Care of Kaadhal is slated for release on February 12. The film has been getting favourable reviews from the special screening held for critics. The Tamil version is touted as a faithful remake of its Telugu original. Young Tollywood actor Karthik Rathnam, who played a lead role in the Telugu version, is reprising his role in the Tamil version.
Raja Sekar, Jeevan and Karthikeyan have bankrolled the film, which has its soundtrack composed by COK’s composer Sweekar Agasthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers