Noted comedian turned hero Saptagiri has pinned high hopes on his upcoming film, Vajra Kavachadhara Govinda. The film is a socio-fantasy entertainer and it is slated for release on June 14.
With VKG, Saptagiri has teamed up with his Saptagiri Express director Arun Pawar once again. Saptagiri Express, although didn’t get the desired success, had earned a decent amount of appreciation for the actor. Whether VKG gets him the long cherished success remains to be seen.
Vajra Kavachadhara Govinda had Vaibhavi Joshi as its leading lady. The film is produced by Eddala Narendra and GVN Reddy under Siva Sivam Films productions. Telugu actress Archana has played a key role in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh’s son debuts in movies, but not as an actor
- Will this buzz on Pawan’s Tollywood comeback turn true?
- Kiara reveals how acting with Mahesh, Charan helped her in South
- 100% Love actress returns to Tollywood
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-06-2019
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest