India’s biggest movie franchise, Baahubali – The Beginning & The Conclusion, will be screened in the Marche du Film (Film Market) section at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival in the French Riviera.
While the first part was screened yesterday on the 20th of May, the second part, The Conclusion, will be screened today at 8:30 pm. This screening will give the international distributors to get a taste of the Indian epic and initiate the sales and marketing process.
Meanwhile, Baahubali The Conclusion has surpassed the 1,500 crore worldwide gross milestone and is inching towards the 1,600 crore benchmark.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages