Suriya’s upcoming film Soorarai Pottru is one of the most awaited films of the season. Directed by Sudha Kongara, the film is also being released in Telugu as Aakasame Haddhura. It is loosely based on Captain Gopinath’s, founder of Air Deccan, life.
In a recent interview, Captain Gopinath stated that the film inspired from his book ‘Simply Fly’; however, it is not an authentic representation of his life. “Sudha was clear that she wanted to take inspiration from my life and the book. My only condition was that they should not deviate from the ethics and guidelines by which I have lived my life. Although I wasn’t part of the scripting process, I hope the film has come out well.“
The former aviator also said that the film will have a lot of life lessons for film viewers and it will be an exciting story to watch on screen. The story talks a lot about my life in the village, agriculture, casteism, army, and how I ended up starting an airline company. The story is essentially about how everyone can dream, even if they are from a village,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again
- Pawan Kalyan’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Narendra Modi