Director Venkatesh Maha and producer Praveena Paruchuri had given a gem of a film in the form of the critically acclaimed anthology film, Care of Kancharapalem, last year. Since the film’s release, there has been a lot anticipation about the duo’s second project.
And it looks like both Venkatesh and Praveena are all set to kick-start their next film soon. Currently, they are on a hunt to zero in on three young Telugu speaking actresses who will play the main leads in this as-yet-untitled movie. Going by the character specifics, it looks like Venkatesh has written yet another culturally rooted drama. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan’s shoot for Acharya only happening because of Rajamouli
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments