We all know what kind of controversies RGV’s Vangaveeti created during the time of its release. Now, Vangaveeti Radha has filed a case in the high court stating that RGV’s Vangaveeti had showcased his family in a bad light.
A petition has been filed earlier today and the investigation is currently on. Vangaveeti was based on the life of Vangaveeti Ranga and how he created a ruckus during the early 80’s in the city of Vijayawada.
Vangaveethi Radha, son of Ranga also fought hard to stall the release but nothing happened during that time. We now need to see how RGV responds to this in the court of law.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho director Sujeeth to get engaged soon
- Cute video: Sitara practices classical dance in a Paris hotel
- After Allu Arjun, popular Malayalam star to act with Prabhas and NTR?
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR