We all know what kind of controversies RGV’s Vangaveeti created during the time of its release. Now, Vangaveeti Radha has filed a case in the high court stating that RGV’s Vangaveeti had showcased his family in a bad light.
A petition has been filed earlier today and the investigation is currently on. Vangaveeti was based on the life of Vangaveeti Ranga and how he created a ruckus during the early 80’s in the city of Vijayawada.
Vangaveethi Radha, son of Ranga also fought hard to stall the release but nothing happened during that time. We now need to see how RGV responds to this in the court of law.
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule