One of the most appreciated factors in the country’s biggest motion picture ever, Baahubali The Beginning, is the Hollywood standard visual effects. Team Baahubali joined forces with AMD, along with MakutaFX to execute the seem less graphics on the screen. Now, the masterminds behind this visual wonder, Rajamouli, MakutaFX and Pete Draper will host a panel discussion along with AMD to reveal what went behind the making of Baahubali.
The discussion will be live from Los Angeles at 10:15 Indian standard time and it can be watched on AMD’s website. This will be a great opportunity to understand the intricacies of VFX that made Baahubali look like how it did onscreen. Meanwhile, Baahubali The Conclusion is into its pre-production mode and the regular shooting will commence in a month’s time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Lockdown Review : Asur -Hindi web series on Voot
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets