Celebrity Cricket League is really turning the heat on. The standard of cricket has improved when compared to the first edition. Also the level of coverage in terms of cameras used and commentators in the box has gone up leaps and bounds. For starters Charu Sharma has been roped in as a lead commentator. And the number of cameras, according to the organizers, has gone up from 3 to 8, including an overhead mount camera so as to enable vantage shots. Jonty Rhodes, the legendary South African fielder was seen giving fielding tips to Venkatesh. The lessons seem to have been learnt, because Venky took a smart catch of Akhil’s bowling to dismiss a batsman. Off the field, the celebrity turnout on Saturday in Chennai was impressive. Vijay, and Sarath Kumar were present to cheer the cricketers. The reception that Venkatesh got from Chennai crowds was a pleasant surprise. Other attendees who were cheering for Telugu Warriors were Genelia, Charmee and Namitha. They were seen dancing to the peppy Tollywood party circuit hit Ringa Ringa.
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!
- If I don’t get a National Award, then it’ll question its credibility: Kangana
- Vishnu’s Voter gets a good boost
- Allu Arjun’s 7 crore caravan becomes the talk of T-town