With less than two days to go before 2.0 releases across the world, expectations are sky high on this sci fi film. Directed by Shankar, the film has Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar, and Amy Jackson playing lead roles.
The latest news is that the plotline of the film has upset Cellular operators from various parts of the country. In fact, some members from the Cellular Operators Association of India have lodged a complaint with CBFC and Ministry of Information And Broadcasting for showing cellphones in a poor light, without any proof. The association also demanded that CBFC rollback the certificate it had given for the film.
It is amusing that such a complaint has been filed in first place. Now it remains to be seen if CBFC or the Ministry of Information takes it seriously and asks for an explanation from the 2.0 team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family