People’s Star R. Narayana Murthy’s upcoming film, Annadatha Sukhibhava, has landed itself into censor troubles. The film is based on farmers’ suicides across the country and R. Narayana Murthy had penned some striking dialogues and scenes on Demonetization, GST and the recent bank frauds.
R. Narayana Murthy alleged in a recent press meet that the censor board is refusing to clear his film due to some ‘controversial’ dialogues on the central government’s schemes. Even though R. Narayana Murthy is ready to chop off the dialogues on GST, he is in no mood to budge on the scenes that talk about farmers issues. R. Narayana Murthy is taking his movie to the censor board’s Revising Committee’s scrutiny.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting concept for Balayya-Boyapati film
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake