People’s Star R. Narayana Murthy’s upcoming film, Annadatha Sukhibhava, has landed itself into censor troubles. The film is based on farmers’ suicides across the country and R. Narayana Murthy had penned some striking dialogues and scenes on Demonetization, GST and the recent bank frauds.
R. Narayana Murthy alleged in a recent press meet that the censor board is refusing to clear his film due to some ‘controversial’ dialogues on the central government’s schemes. Even though R. Narayana Murthy is ready to chop off the dialogues on GST, he is in no mood to budge on the scenes that talk about farmers issues. R. Narayana Murthy is taking his movie to the censor board’s Revising Committee’s scrutiny.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR
- Is this the surprise from Team Saaho?