People’s Star R. Narayana Murthy’s upcoming film, Annadatha Sukhibhava, has landed itself into censor troubles. The film is based on farmers’ suicides across the country and R. Narayana Murthy had penned some striking dialogues and scenes on Demonetization, GST and the recent bank frauds.
R. Narayana Murthy alleged in a recent press meet that the censor board is refusing to clear his film due to some ‘controversial’ dialogues on the central government’s schemes. Even though R. Narayana Murthy is ready to chop off the dialogues on GST, he is in no mood to budge on the scenes that talk about farmers issues. R. Narayana Murthy is taking his movie to the censor board’s Revising Committee’s scrutiny.
Articles that might interest you:
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections