Earlier today, some of the star heroes in the industry started a Corona Crisis Charity fund and many of the noted heroes gave good donations for the film industry workers.
Carrying the good work, noted actor Chay Akkineni has come forward and has donated 25 lakhs to this charity. Earlier today, Chay’s dad, Nagarjuna donated one crore to the same charity.
It is very good to see many of them coming forward to donate big for the industry workers who work hard to make films successful.
Moved to see the film fraternity come forward and support the film daily wage workers who support us everyday I would like to donate 25lakhs to support them at this point #CoronaCrisisCharity .. trying times like these calls for unity #StayHomeStaySafe
— chaitanya akkineni (@chay_akkineni) March 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s emotional note on her lockdown experience
- Baahubali woos Russian audience
- Elated fans celebrate the success of No Pelli from Sai Tej’s SBSB
- Nandini Reddy comes in support of Samantha
- Star actor’s next to have Srilanka backdrop
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix