But this young and talented actor has recently joined twitter and he is expressing his feelings more openly on this platform.
The actor says that ‘Manam’ was more than a film for him. ” Manam was way more than just another movie for me it was an opportunity to learn and live with thatha as a actor , Moments that will live with me forever , means a lot to me that u guys liked the trailer. thank u. Love”, he tweeted.
The first theatrical trailer of Manam has been making waves for its feel good factor and some superb visuals. Then movie is going to release in May.
- Nithin to romance milky beauty?
- Mahesh25’s costumes to be trendsetting
- Star director roped in for Chiru’s son in law?
- Poll : Which of these two trailers did you like the most?
- KTR to grace Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi pre-release event