Praveen Sattaru’s latest film Chandamama Kathalu is all set to hit the screens on April 25. Earlier, the makers had planned to release the film in mid-March; however, it was postponed at the last minute since the makers felt that the film deserves a bigger audience.
The film stars Lakshmi Manchu, Krishnudu, Kishore, Naresh, Aamani, Chaitanya Krishna, Richa Panai, Abhijeet, Naga Shourya, Isha Ranganath and Shamili in lead roles. It’s an anthology film consisting of eight stories among which seven are said to be a writer’s imagination. Lakshmi Manchu is playing the role of an ex-model; whereas Naresh and Aamani are playing the role of a couple. Krishnudu will be seen as a young guy who’s eager to get married and how all these stories come together forms the crux of the story.
Mickey J Meyer has scored the music and Chanakya Booneti has produced it under A Working Dream production banner.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry