Chandini Chowdary, who shot to fame in short films recently made her big screen debut in Ketugadu. She was also roped in to for Vara Mullapudi’s Kundanapu Bomma and will also be seen in a crucial role in Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam.
According to the latest reports, she has now been selected as the leading lady in actor Rahul Ravindran’s new movie, which will be directed by Revan Yadu of Boochamma Boochodu fame. Apparently her character will have two shades and the flick is slated to go on sets later this month.
- Akhil to try out this genre for the first time?
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24