Chandini Chowdary, who shot to fame in short films recently made her big screen debut in Ketugadu. She was also roped in to for Vara Mullapudi’s Kundanapu Bomma and will also be seen in a crucial role in Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam.
According to the latest reports, she has now been selected as the leading lady in actor Rahul Ravindran’s new movie, which will be directed by Revan Yadu of Boochamma Boochodu fame. Apparently her character will have two shades and the flick is slated to go on sets later this month.
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda