Chandini Chowdary, who shot to fame in short films recently made her big screen debut in Ketugadu. She was also roped in to for Vara Mullapudi’s Kundanapu Bomma and will also be seen in a crucial role in Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam.
According to the latest reports, she has now been selected as the leading lady in actor Rahul Ravindran’s new movie, which will be directed by Revan Yadu of Boochamma Boochodu fame. Apparently her character will have two shades and the flick is slated to go on sets later this month.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look