Young Telugu actress Chandini Chowdary was last seen in an author-backed lead role in the recently released period romantic drama, Colour Photo. Her character was well received by the audience.
Now, Chandini has signed yet another small film. This as-yet-untitled film has its story penned by popular lyricist Krishna Chaitanya. A debutant named Kalyan will be directing the movie while Charan will bankroll it. The project will be launched in November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best
- Photo Moment: Niharika-Chaitanya’s pre-wedding celebrations begin in style
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda