Young Telugu actress Chandini Chowdary was last seen in an author-backed lead role in the recently released period romantic drama, Colour Photo. Her character was well received by the audience.
Now, Chandini has signed yet another small film. This as-yet-untitled film has its story penned by popular lyricist Krishna Chaitanya. A debutant named Kalyan will be directing the movie while Charan will bankroll it. The project will be launched in November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal