Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu demanded that the centre must confer Bharat Ratna, the country’s highest civilian award, on legendary yesteryear actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. Chandrababu made this statement today at the Mahanadu on the occasion of NT Ramarao’s birth anniversary.
Talking about NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on NT Ramarao’s illustrious life and legacy, Chandrababu said that the film must be made in such a way that it will be etched in the hearts of all the Telugus across the world. The AP CM also talked about the necessity of including NTR’s inspiring life in textbooks.
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?