Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu demanded that the centre must confer Bharat Ratna, the country’s highest civilian award, on legendary yesteryear actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. Chandrababu made this statement today at the Mahanadu on the occasion of NT Ramarao’s birth anniversary.
Talking about NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on NT Ramarao’s illustrious life and legacy, Chandrababu said that the film must be made in such a way that it will be etched in the hearts of all the Telugus across the world. The AP CM also talked about the necessity of including NTR’s inspiring life in textbooks.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence