Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu demanded that the centre must confer Bharat Ratna, the country’s highest civilian award, on legendary yesteryear actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. Chandrababu made this statement today at the Mahanadu on the occasion of NT Ramarao’s birth anniversary.
Talking about NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on NT Ramarao’s illustrious life and legacy, Chandrababu said that the film must be made in such a way that it will be etched in the hearts of all the Telugus across the world. The AP CM also talked about the necessity of including NTR’s inspiring life in textbooks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project