Former Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu made an appeal to the ruling party CM YS Jagan to set up a memorial music university in Balu’s honor in his hometown Nellore. The veteran politician also wanted the university to be named as SP Balasubrahmanyam Sangeetha Kala Kshetram.
The former CM also urged Jagan to set up a memorial and bronze statue in Balu’s honor. Chandrababu also appealed to Jagan to rename the government Sangeeth Academy after Balu. “Encouraging young talent and improving the standard of art in the state will be the only fitting tribute to Balu garu,” the TDP chief wrote in his letter to the AP CM.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims