Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu watched the film NTR Kathanayakudu on the day of release on Thursday and a day later, he did come in front of the media to share what he felt.
The politician shared that he didn’t think Balakrishna would be able to pull off the role but the final result on the screen left him in awe.
Showering praises on Krish Jagarlamudi for showcasing the story in a great way and Balakrishna for making him nostalgic, the Chief Minister even honoured them with shawls and bouquets.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Babu gifts a swanky new car to his son-in-law
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song
- Dil Raju confirms ICON with Allu Arjun