From the past few weeks, a lot of speculations are going on regarding Superstar Mahesh Babu’s next project after Sarileru Nikkevaru. Earlier, there were rumors that Mahesh will collaborate with KGF director Prashanth Neel but nothing was confirmed. Meanwhile, the latest update from our sources is that Mahesh will be collaborating with KGF director Prashanth Neel for his next immediately after Sarileru Nikkevaru.
Already it is known fact that noted production house Mytri Movie Makers has blocked Prashanth for their next film with NTR. But now, the change of plan indicates that the project will be with Mahesh Babu. Buzz is also that the film will be a multi-lingual project.
More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- Suresh Babu super confident about Venky Mama