From the past few weeks, a lot of speculations are going on regarding Superstar Mahesh Babu’s next project after Sarileru Nikkevaru. Earlier, there were rumors that Mahesh will collaborate with KGF director Prashanth Neel but nothing was confirmed. Meanwhile, the latest update from our sources is that Mahesh will be collaborating with KGF director Prashanth Neel for his next immediately after Sarileru Nikkevaru.
Already it is known fact that noted production house Mytri Movie Makers has blocked Prashanth for their next film with NTR. But now, the change of plan indicates that the project will be with Mahesh Babu. Buzz is also that the film will be a multi-lingual project.
More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these actors has the biggest mass following?
- Tamannah to star in the remake of Kannada hit
- Rana’s cameo in upcoming Tollywood biggie?
- Star heroine to do a mass number in Acharya?
- Rumors on Ravi Teja’s Krack put to rest
- Popular actor’s negative role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?