The most eagerly awaited film in the combination of Megapower Star Ram Charan and mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Srinu was launched on January 19. The film’s regular shoot began on the same day.
The latest update is that the movie’s unit has wrapped up the first schedule already. After a small break, the second schedule will kick-start tentatively on February 13. Ram Charan is expected to join the shoot in the third week of February.
Tamil hero Prashanth will be seen as Charan’s brother in the movie. Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi plays the chief antagonist’s role and former heroine Sneha will essay a crucial character. Kiara Advani is the film’s leading lady. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie, while DSP is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amrutha’s family determined to stall RGV’s Murder’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals why she stayed away from Mollywood
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date
- Rakul Preet almost confirmed for this biggie