Mega Power Star Ram Charan has been dubbing continuously for the film ‘Naayak’. The movie is gearing up for a Sankranthi release and post production activities are going on at break neck speed. Some rumours have been circulating today about Charan’s nose injury, but the young actor’s marathon dubbing session proves that he is hale and hearty.
‘Naayak’ has been directed by V.V.Vinayak and Danayya DVV is the producer. The movie is being touted as a mass masala entertainer with a good dose of action and entertainment. Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul will be seen as the heroines in the film.
The big budget production has been doing brisk pre-release business and it is expected to make a good impact at the Box Office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet opens up about the insider-outsider debate
- Shraddha Kapoor to reprise Amala Paul’s bold role?
- Revealed- Ram Charan’s mega entry with this scene in Acharya
- Namrata goes eco-friendly this Vinayaka Chaturthi
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project