For the last couple of weeks, the makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, a biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, have been shooting a grand war sequence. The team has roped in acclaimed Hollywood technicians and actors for this schedule.
As per the latest updates, Sye Raa’s producer and Chiru’s son Ram Charan is spending a whopping Rs 40 crores for this single schedule. The shooting is happening during the nights. The team is canning a huge battle sequence in which Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy leads his army against the British army.
Surender Reddy is helming this 200 crore magnum opus. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Tamannaah, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu essay key roles in this historical epic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maharshi achieves a rare feat in this multiplex
- Suresh Babu’s big risk with Samantha’s O Baby
- Kajal’s determination to play this powerful role
- Allu Sirish’s ABCD’s fate in overseas
- Details of Suriya’s NGK overseas deal are here
- When Samantha cried on Majili’s release day