For the last couple of weeks, the makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, a biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, have been shooting a grand war sequence. The team has roped in acclaimed Hollywood technicians and actors for this schedule.
As per the latest updates, Sye Raa’s producer and Chiru’s son Ram Charan is spending a whopping Rs 40 crores for this single schedule. The shooting is happening during the nights. The team is canning a huge battle sequence in which Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy leads his army against the British army.
Surender Reddy is helming this 200 crore magnum opus. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Tamannaah, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu essay key roles in this historical epic.
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?