Ram Charan turned producer with his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback movie, Khaidi No.150, and scored a mammoth success on his debut. Buoyed by this, Charan is gearing up to produce Chiru’s 151st movie as well.
In his latest interview, Charan revealed that he never planned to produce Chiru151 and that impressed by his handling of matters during Khaidi No.150, Chiru himself chose Charan to helm the project. Needless to say, Charan is mighty thrilled with his dad’s trust in him.
Chiru151 will be directed by Surender Reddy. More details about this project will be revealed soon.
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser