Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s family drama is going to be shot in the beautiful Pollachi area from March 9th and arrangements are being made for this shoot. Charan and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen as the lead pair in this movie. Right now, the film is being shot in parts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Veteran hero Srikanth will be seen as Charan’s babai in this movie and Tamil actor Raj Kiran will be seen as Charan’s grandfather. Kamalinee Mukherjee is also playing an important role in the movie. A well known senior hero is also expected to make an appearance in the movie.
Krishna Vamsi is the director of this project and Thaman is the music director. Bandla Ganesh is the producer of this prestigious project. The film’s title and first look will be revealed on March 27th
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement