Ram Charan seems to be leaving no stone unturned to make his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 151st movie, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, a memorable project. Charan is roping in the best of cast and crew for this ambitious historical drama.
Now, the latest speculation on this movie is that Charan is keen on signing his childhood friend Rana Daggubati for a crucial role in Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Apparently, Charan and the film’s director Surender Reddy have been waiting for Rana to be free from Baahubali 2’s promotions to approach him with the offer.
Let’s see if this interesting speculation will turn out to be an exciting prospect for this prestigious project.
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh