Ram Charan seems to be leaving no stone unturned to make his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 151st movie, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, a memorable project. Charan is roping in the best of cast and crew for this ambitious historical drama.
Now, the latest speculation on this movie is that Charan is keen on signing his childhood friend Rana Daggubati for a crucial role in Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Apparently, Charan and the film’s director Surender Reddy have been waiting for Rana to be free from Baahubali 2’s promotions to approach him with the offer.
Let’s see if this interesting speculation will turn out to be an exciting prospect for this prestigious project.
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?