Sukumar’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, continues its solid run at the box-offices worldwide. In a recent interview with a popular Telugu news channel, Sukumar revealed an interesting being the scenes tidbit about the particular scene where Samantha and Ram Charan kiss before Charan’s Chitti Babu’s character is taken to jail.
Sukumar said that he sat with his team of writers and after a long brainstorming session, he came up with an intense scene where Samantha’s Rama Lakshmi character expresses her love for Chitti Babu.
Sukumar went on to reveal that he narrated the scene only to Samantha and not to Charan. “When Samantha rushed to Charan and kissed him emotionally, Charan was in for a huge shock. But the scene turned out quite well on the big screen,” Sukumar said.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa