Sukumar’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, continues its solid run at the box-offices worldwide. In a recent interview with a popular Telugu news channel, Sukumar revealed an interesting being the scenes tidbit about the particular scene where Samantha and Ram Charan kiss before Charan’s Chitti Babu’s character is taken to jail.
Sukumar said that he sat with his team of writers and after a long brainstorming session, he came up with an intense scene where Samantha’s Rama Lakshmi character expresses her love for Chitti Babu.
Sukumar went on to reveal that he narrated the scene only to Samantha and not to Charan. “When Samantha rushed to Charan and kissed him emotionally, Charan was in for a huge shock. But the scene turned out quite well on the big screen,” Sukumar said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Not a ‘Bad Boy’; Prabhas clears speculations