Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Zanjeer’ is all set for a big release in September. The movie is going to hit the screens as ‘Thoofan’ in Telugu and we are hearing reports that the audio function of the film will take place in the second week of August. The news is yet to be officially confirmed by the production team.
Apoorva Lakhia is the director of this film and the Telugu version has been supervised by Yogi. The movie is an official remake of Super Star Amitabh Bachchan’s iconic hit ‘Zanjeer’.
Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ is gearing up for a release on the 31st of July and ‘Thoofan’/’Zanjeer’ will hit the screens within 40 days of this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Mahesh, it’s Rakul and Lakshmi Manchu from Tollywood
- On Father’s Day, SRK launches foundation for women
- Nani turns producer for his sister’s debut short film
- A wonderful learning experience: Suriya on working with Mohan Babu
- Taapsee’s Game Over shows 100% jump on day 2
- Pooja catches Allu Arjun watching Ind Vs Pak match on AA19 set