Several Tollywood stars have been making generous donations to provide relief to those in need in this lockdown period. Needless to say, their gestures received heartful appreciation from all quarters.
But on the other hand, there has also been some amount of trolling on several stars who didn’t make any announcement regarding their donations. Popular director Deva Katta comes up with a couple of tweets in this scenario.
Deva said that he knows a few people within the industry who contributed significantly towards COVID-19 and many other causes, but purposefully didn’t want to publicize. “It’s utterly insensitive to pre-empt d silent contributors wth stupid assumptions. Charity is not a rowdy mamool under social pressure,” Deva Katta tweeted.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours