Several Tollywood stars have been making generous donations to provide relief to those in need in this lockdown period. Needless to say, their gestures received heartful appreciation from all quarters.
But on the other hand, there has also been some amount of trolling on several stars who didn’t make any announcement regarding their donations. Popular director Deva Katta comes up with a couple of tweets in this scenario.
Deva said that he knows a few people within the industry who contributed significantly towards COVID-19 and many other causes, but purposefully didn’t want to publicize. “It’s utterly insensitive to pre-empt d silent contributors wth stupid assumptions. Charity is not a rowdy mamool under social pressure,” Deva Katta tweeted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention
- Chandni Chowdary proves a point with Color Photo