DSP was performing a heart-touching tribute to his father which was a part of NTR’s Nannaku Prematho. Seeing Devi’s moving performance, Charmme couldn’t control her emotions and bursted out in tears.
Shriya Saran, who was present by her side consoled Charmme. It is already known that Charmee is very close with DSP’s family and has some fond memories with the late Satyanand.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years