DSP was performing a heart-touching tribute to his father which was a part of NTR’s Nannaku Prematho. Seeing Devi’s moving performance, Charmme couldn’t control her emotions and bursted out in tears.
Shriya Saran, who was present by her side consoled Charmme. It is already known that Charmee is very close with DSP’s family and has some fond memories with the late Satyanand.
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?
- Star hero for Majili’s pre-release event
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral
- Yesteryear star heroine to join Congress soon