DSP was performing a heart-touching tribute to his father which was a part of NTR’s Nannaku Prematho. Seeing Devi’s moving performance, Charmme couldn’t control her emotions and bursted out in tears.
Shriya Saran, who was present by her side consoled Charmme. It is already known that Charmee is very close with DSP’s family and has some fond memories with the late Satyanand.
- Sunil’s blink and miss appearance in Aravinda Sametha teaser
- Poll : What did you think of Aravindha Sametha’s teaser?
- Vijay Deverakonda thanks three directors for unleashing his mania
- Aravinda Sametha’s teaser trends within no time
- Allu Arjun needs more time