It is a known fact that Krish is making his period film with Pawan Kalyan on a very prestigious note. Two schedules of the film have been wrapped up as of now.
Things are going to be hectic from the month of April as the film will be shot on heavy-duty sets. The word from the unit is that a 17th century Charminar set will be erected and most of the shoot will be done there.
The makers are leaving no stone unturned for this film and have also roped in Jacqueline Fernandez as the other heroine for this film. Krish himself produces this film on his home banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album