Charmme is essaying the lead role in the powerful social drama, ‘Prathighatana’. This female oriented movie has completed the censors formalities and has been awarded an U/A certificate.
The movie is expected to be a reboot of the famous 1986 Telugu classic film of the same name. That ‘Prathighatana’ had Vijayashanthi in the lead role and it was very well received. This latest edition will deal with problems faced by women in the society.
Atul Kulkarni, Raghu Babu, Brahmanandam and Tanikella Bharani have played important roles in this movie. Tammareddy Bharadwaja is the director and producer of this movie and he is hoping to release the movie on April 5th.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date