It is a known fact that Akkineni Nagarjuna and his son Naga Chaitanya are sharing screen space together for the second time for a film called Bangarraju.
On the occasion of Naga Chaitanya’s birthday on November 23rd, the makers will be unleashing a teaser of Bangarraju.
But, before that, they have revealed the first look poster of Naga Chaitanya today. The star hero looks trendy and uber cool in a yellow shirt and denim.
Billed to be a wholesome entertainer, Bangarraju will also feature Ramya Krishna and Krithi Shetty playing heroines opposite Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s latest video is way too bold
- RRR’s Naatu Naatu song amasses 75 million views
- Sammathame’s first single is melodious
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today