After a memorable hit with Ye Maaya Chesave, the much awaited combination of Naga Chaitanya and Gautham Menon has materialized once again for the yet to be titled romantic entertainer. This Telugu-Tamil bilingual has Simbu playing Chay’s role in the Tamil version and Malayali beauty Manjima Mohan is playing the heroine’s role in both the versions.
As per the latest reports, the film’s shooting has been going on in the Tamil Nadu-Kerala border and the unit will go on a road trip and cover various exotic locales in Kerala and upto the Western Ghats. Gautham Menon’s penchant for beautiful Kerala locales is well known and he exploited the Malabar natural beauty to its fullest in Ye Maaya Chesave and several other films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s voice-over for Sye Raa’s Malayalam teaser
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi