With Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam, Naga Chaitanya proved that he can carry a film entertainer solely on his shoulders. The openings say it all as the film collected a total share of 3.40 on the first day of its release in both the Telugu states.
These opening figures are the highest in Chay’s career beating Premam’s opening day figures. The family drama saw some very good openings in the holiday season and the clean entertainment is working big for the film.
Rarandoi also has Rakul Preet who is yet another highlight of the film. With the weekend setting in, the collections are bound to increase in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?
- Kajal supports a good cause
- Talented actor leaves Lavanya speechless